Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview



1.  Who did you interview and what house are they in?

Emmely Avila, SOUTH HOUSE

2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?


Either photography or pediatrics because I find them very interesting. Possibly Pediatrics because I have a locked in mentorship for them.

3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?

Well, my brother in law works at a hospital so he said I have a guaranteed mentorship there.

4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?
I really am excited to see how the presentations are set up and how the time is used up.

5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?

Nope.
  • Note the question and what you told them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment